One of the largest semi-submersible production platforms in the world.
- Following the successful completion of conceptual engineering and design, pre-FEED and FEED, KBR was awarded a contract for design and engineering support through fabrication for the deep draft semi-submersible, including hull, deck box, accommodations, appurtenances, equipment foundations, mooring system design and anchor suction piles.
- The GVA 33000 semi-submersible design minimizes vessel motion and allows acceptable fatigue lives of the moorings, risers and umbilicals.
- Hull weight: 56,000 mt (61,730 tons)
- Length: 479 ft (146 m)
- Width: 449.5 ft (137 m)
- Water depth: 7,000 ft (2,133 m)
- One of the largest semi-submersible production platforms in the world
- KBR, worked exclusively on the hull configuration
- The first semi-submersible floating production unit designed and built as a low-motion unit for the Gulf of Mexico
- An example of our ability to offer integrated solutions through the combined expertise of KBR